15 famous quotes (with images) on internal team feedback
We didn’t write the book on teamwork, collaboration or internal team feedback. Leaders in business, sports, science and government have been studying how small groups of individuals contribute to greater goals for centuries, so sometimes it’s worth piggybacking on their collective observations to inspire how you and your team work together.
We’ve compiled a short list of 15 famous quotes (yes, with images) on internal team feedback. What’s your favorite?
The Strength of the Team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. Phil Jackson
2. Talent Wins Games, but Teamwork and Intelligence win championships. Michael Jordan
3. Coming Together is a Beginning, Staying Together is Progress, Working Together is Success. Henry Ford
4. Many Ideas Grow Better When Transplanted Into Another Mind Than The One Where They Sprang Up. Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. Effectively, Change is Almost Impossible Without Industry-Wide Collaboration, Cooperation and Consensus. Simon Mainwaring.
6. Individual Commitment To A Group Effort. That is What Makes a Team Work, a Company Work, a Society Work, a Civilization Work. Vince Lombardi
7. No Matter How Brilliant Your Mind or Strategy, If You’re playing a Solo Game, You’ll Always Lose Out to a Team. Reid Hoffman
8. Great Things in Business are Never Done By One Person: They’re Done by a Team of People. Steve Jobs
9. If You Want to Go Fast, Go Alone. If You Want to Go Far, Go Together. African Proverb
10. Collaboration and Augmentation are the Foundational Principals of Innovation. Vaclav Smil
11. When you Need to Innovate, You Need Collaboration. Marissa Mayer
12. Successful Collaboration in your Mind Could be that Your Opinion is the Most Valuable and becomes the Prevailing Sort of Direction. That’s not Collaborating. Jonathan Ive.
13. Good Design Begins with Honesty, Asks Tough Questions, Comes from Collaboration and from Trusting your Intuition. Freeman Thomas
14. Teamwork Requires some Sacrifice Up Front: People Who Work as a Team have to Put the Collective Needs of the Group Ahead of Their Individual Interests. Patrick Lencioni
15. Unity is Strength… When There is Teamwork and Collaboration, Wonderful Things can be Achieved.
Hope you enjoyed! – The BigTeam team.