Whether you’re in the process of starting a new company, launching a new feature, or growing your business, let feedback be your superpower.
BigTeam is bringing 50 years of science and best practices used by the most successful brands to empower small businesses, startups and communities to make better decisions through customer feedback.
What can you do with customer feedback?
Small Business and Startups
Quickly turn your customers, advisors and contractors into a feedback community to test and evaluate everything from a new logo or website to new pricing or features. Take advantage of techniques that the fortune 500 use to gather feedback, while still being able to run your business.
- Use best practices in marketing research to test creative, messaging and new feature ideas so you can make your budget work harder than the big brands.
- Discover trends that cause customers to stop buying or using your product.
- Run NPS studies to identify and track detractors and promoters so they get unique communications and updates from you.
eCommerce and Retail
Take the guesswork out of your business by asking your customers directly for feedback on what they want to see in your store and how you can improve your brand.
- Ask for product ideas, tag contacts based on their responses, then send a targeted email once the product is ready for purchase.
- Develop customer segments by asking your customers about themselves (demographics, lifestyle, purchase preference) and then create rich segments in your CRM platform like MailChimp.
Community, Content and Artist Managers
Create loyalty, excitement and engagement with your fans by starting a dialogue.
- Build a year’s worth of content ideas through community crowdsourcing.
- Co-create your next song or work of art by asking for inspiration from those that support you